Cargo Loss and Claim Policy
· Customer is responsible for verifying building access and ensuring furniture will fit through doorways, stairways and elevators. If a delivery attempt is made and the furniture does not fit, the delivery fee will be charged and B Cubed will apply the cancellation policy to the order.
· B Cubed reserves the right to require the customer to sign a delivery waiver if we believe that delivering the furniture may damage either the furniture or the home. Refusal to sign the waiver, when required, will be considered a ‘no-fit' and the order will be subject to our cancellation policy.
· B Cubed is not responsible for the moving or removal of existing furniture in a customer's home. The area for placement of furniture should be clear and prepared to receive the delivery.
· Customer must carefully inspect the merchandise at the time of delivery. Damage, defects, or deficiencies must be noted on the tracking software. The driver will contact B Cubed Customer Service to resolve any issues. B Cubed will not be held responsible for any damage not reported in writing at the time of delivery.
· In the unlikely event that our delivery professionals damage the home or property, the customer must report the damage in writing on the tracking software. B Cubed will not be held responsible for any damage not reported in writing at the time of delivery.
· Any damages to the merchandise, home or property need to be reported before our service people leave the property. B Cubed will not be held responsible for any issues not reported at the time of delivery
· B Cubed flat rates for delivery include insurance for up to $1,000. Additional insurance rates, if needed, will be billed at $50 per $1,000 of coverage over the $1,000 limit.
· B Cubed flat rates for storage include insurance for up to $500. Additional insurance rates, if needed, will be billed at $50/month per $1,000 of coverage over the $500 limit.
· B Cubed does not insure any storage items for possible sun damage unless specifically requested at the time of intake to the storage warehouse. Our warehouses are equipped with ceiling sun lights and all items are subject to sun exposure. Items that have not requested special care and/or not packaged by the party storing the property will not be subject to insurance claims.
· Any receiving at B Cubed Warehouses that require "live" inspections will be charged at $175 and will require an appointment with a window of
30 minutes or less. Any freight carriers that arrive without an appointment will be subject to B Cubed's standard inspection terms of 1-3 days to report damages.
· Any claims must be made through B Cubed’s “Claim Through Cargo Loss or Damage” document within 48 hours of reporting damage or loss to B Cubed
· All claims will be filed through B Cubed’s cargo insurance carrier and will be paid to customer within 60 days of filing claim